Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Day 1- Buffalo Chicken Ranch Burgers

So today is day one of my blogging life..... It is definitely something I am going to have to get used to!  It is weird having to remember to take pictures and document everything I am going to do... Just in case I want to "blog" about it!  Ryan, my boyfriend, works a good distance away so on the nights he works late, I tend to have to make dinner all alone.  Tonight's entree was Buffalo Chicken Burgers.  They were so easy and very tasty!  This makes 6 servings. Here is the recipe!

Buffalo Chicken Ranch Burgers

1 1/2 pounds extra lean ground chicken
1 tbsp. Hidden Valley Ranch dressing powder mix
3 tbsp. Frank's Red Hot Sauce
1/8 tsp salt
1/8 tsp fresh ground pepper


1. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.  Mix until just combined.  Divide the mixture into 6 patties. (Each patty should weigh approximately 4oz.)
 

2 . Spray both sides of each patty with PAM.

 3. Grill 8-10 minutes until cooked through.   

  


 ENJOY!  If you follow Weight Watchers, I calculated these to be 3 points plus each.






3 comments: