Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Liebster Award!

Yesterday I received a nomination for the Liebster award from Mrs. H at A Primary Girl... THANK YOU!  What a great way to be welcomed into the blogging community.  It is crazy to me how the networking on these blogging sites works- that people can even find me (and do!) and maybe even come back. :)  I am so honored!
So here are the rules for the award... 

1. Link back to the blog that nominated you
(check!)
2. Nominate  blogs with fewer than 200 followers
(to be done!)
3. Answer the questions posted for you by your nominator
(check!)
4. Share 11 random facts about yourself

5. Create 11 questions for your nominees

6. Contact your nominees and let them know you nominated them
2. Nominate blogs with fewer than 200 followers
 Lisa at Fluent in Fourth



" 3. Answer the questions posted for you by your nominator"

1. What is your all time favorite song? 
2. iPhone / Droid/ Galaxy? iphone
3. Why did you name your blog what you did?  Alliteration, and I wanted my blog to be memories and short stories of my teaching career and experience- memoir was the perfect word!
4. How often do you blog?  I am only 1 week in, but I am trying to make it a daily thing!
5. How many products do you have on your TPT page? 4 products
6. Do you designate time to blog or fit it in where you can? Try to blog in the morning
7. How long do you have off for summer? June 16-Aug 26
8. What teacher supply can you NOT live without? Inkjoy Pens!!!
9. Do you have any pets? One cat
10. Do you have any children? Nope!
11. If you have pets/children - how do you balance it all? What relaxes you?  I’d like to think that sharing the load with my boyfriend (hopefully that's changing to Fiance soon!), and making time for myself and date nights!


4. Share 11 random facts about yourself
1.  I don't listen to music when I drive.
2.  I ran the Baltimore Marathon in October.
3.  My Bachelor's degree has nothing to do with education- I am a post-grad degree teacher! (MCert)
4. I am still driving the first car I ever owned! (A '99 Toyota Camry!)
5. I can't stand fake green apple flavor, but I love real apples!
6. I could drink iced coffee all day long. (Iced skim caramel macchiato with 1 extra shot of espresso, please!)
7. I have only been blogging for 1 week.
8. I prefer "Miss McDonald" over "Ms. McDonald."
9.  I'd really like to teach 1st or 2nd grade someday.
10. I love American History
11. I don't like to swim in the ocean.

5. 11 questions for my nominees: 
1.  What grade do you teach? For how long?
2.  How long have you been blogging?
3.  Why do you blog?
4.  Are you male or female?
5.  Have you read the Book Whisperer? (If your answer is no, GO READ IT!) :)
6.  What is your favorite organizational tool?
7.  What is your favorite classroom management strategy?
8.  What is your Alma Mater (college)?
9.  Do you make TPT products?
10.  What is your favorite game to play?
11. What do you do for fun when you aren't at school?
Thanks for reading!!  


~Miss McDonald :)

1 comment: