Monday, July 15, 2013

My First Monday Made It!

So today I decided to "link up" with 4th Grade Frolics, and share my first ever Monday Made It!!!! I am one of her followers, but I don't even know if she knows it!! ;)

I am still trying to figure out all of this blog stuff.. my biggest challenge so far is I don't know how to connect with other bloggers!  I am finding other people's blogs and commenting, but I don't know If there's a better way to communicate... Either way, I am sure I'll figure it out!

Today I am sharing Schedule cards for this year.  I am going to have them Laminated at Kinko's because the laminator at school is sub-par.  Then, I will stick magnets to the back of each one, and use that as our daily schedule.  I will add labels as events arise, but for now I stuck with the basics! Enjoy! :)




The chevron border are from: Graphics From the Pond
The adorable font is from: Teaches Third in Georgia

I hope you have a great Monday!!  I'm off to Summer School!!!

~Miss McDonald :)

7 comments:

  1. Hi! I nominated you for the Liebster Award! Come over to my blog to read about it!

    justaprimarygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, do you have a blog lovin' button so people can follow your blog? Was just looking for it in the side bar and didn't see one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute post!! We just started blogging too :) I saw that you are a runner, I did a post on running yesterday. If you grab a bloglovin button it'll make it easier for followers.
    Welcome to blogland!!


    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  4. You chevron schedule cards are super cute. If you need help getting a "Followers" widget, just email me. :)
    Wendy
    Read With Me ABC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to blogland! I'm always excited of find other fourth grade teachers to follow.

    Heather
    room 4 imagination

    ReplyDelete