Thursday, July 18, 2013

Thursday Thoughts

So today ended up being another very busy and crazy day filled with early sunrise boot-camp, summer school, errands, and..... Target... my arch budget-nemesis.  It is impossible to go into that store and not spend over $20.00!!!!  Their marketing scheme is amazing.. maybe I should get them to help me advertise my blog! ;)

I am excited, though, because the "Teacher section" has surfaced in preparation for the school year!  They had magnets, dry erase boards, fun write-on decals, clipboards, cute post-its, bulletin board borders.. I could go on and on!  The impulsive side of me wanted to purchase all of it, but I decided to wait and make sure I know what my classroom colors will be before I start going crazy with all of that.  I have a new room this year, and I haven't had a chance to scope it out yet... My room the past two years has been on the simple but colorful side, and I really loved it- I am just afraid that all of the fabric I purchased won't fit the new bulletin boards.. sigh..  Until then, I will be Pinterest-ing and dreaming up something bright, colorful, and clean. 

On a different note,  I am THRILLED to have 7 followers on BlogLovin'!  That doesn't seem like a lot, but it means a WHOLE lot to me as such a new blogger!  I am thinking I will do something special when that "Followers" number reaches 10...! :)    Who will be the 3 sweethearts to help me do that?  I can't wait to see!

I hope your Thursday was as awesome as you are!
~Miss McDonald :) 


3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You're too sweet! :) Thanks! So excited to make new blog friends! :)

      Delete
  2. I do believe I am one of your 7! Good for you for taking the plunge and doing the blog! I just stalk and comment!

    ReplyDelete