Tuesday, August 6, 2013

A Big Day!! and a Short Post.. :)

I had to get on here and celebrate because..... I HAVE REACHED 20 FOLLOWERS ON BLOGLOVIN'! Holy Cow!!!  It is amazing to me that 20 people find my blog interesting enough to follow and read every time I post an idea or ramble on about my teacher life! :)  I feel so blessed!  (20 may not sound like many to you veteran bloggers.. but to me, it is absolutely fantastic!). 

Here is the proof! 



And thanks to Molly Davis from the bookish advantage for being my #20!  :) You should go check out her page.. I started following her today.. she's got some great stuff on there!  Including her adorable "R E A D" wooden letter she made for this week's Monday Made It!! 

I hope your Tuesday is super fabulous... Mine has been super great! A Pedi with a great friend (whose baby is due any day now), lunch at Bertucci's, and some Five Below finds that I will share with you Friday!  And, my honey will be home early from work today!  Woo hoo!

Happy Tuesday!
~Miss McDonald :)

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations from one of your 20 followers! :) ~Deb
    Crafting Connections

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on hitting 20 and thanks for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay I'm your 23rd follower! Which is my favorite number so that's perfect! I love that we share a name and we're both in our third year of teaching and we're both teaching fourth grade (and pretty close to each other since I'm in Northern VA).

    I think you are going to love fourth grade!! I'm super excited to exchange ideas with each other this upcoming year! Thanks for finding me :)

    -Caitlyn
    Fourth Grade Lemonade

    ReplyDelete