Friday, August 9, 2013

Fabulous Find Friday- A steal!!!

Happy Friday!! I can't believe this week is almost over!! Ryan and I have a CRAZY weekend coming up.. Tomorrow one of my great friends from my Master's Cohort is getting married.. About 3 hours from our house. We had originally planned on staying the night, but soon realized that would not be the best option given that Ryan needs to go into work Sunday, and I have to do everything I can here to make sure that when we get back from our week at the Cape (staring Monday!!!!), everything is ready to go back to school. That means today is full of cleaning and errands..

AH! So, in telling you all of that, I was trying to get to the point that I spent this morning running errands. On my way home, I could just feel the dollar store calling to me... So, I stopped in real quickly, and that is where I discovered my Fabulous Find!!! I have been wanting to buy spray paint to brighten up my wooden clothes pins, but after today, that won't be necessary! I found these little guys for $1.00 a pack (I got 2 packs)!!!


Talk about a find.. and a steal! I couldn't have bought 4 cans of spray paint and 2 packs of wooden clips for under $2.00! Wahoo! I love a good deal. :)

I can't wait to use these colorful guys on my Classroom Behavior Clipchart!  It looks a lot like this one.. Chevron Behavior Clipchart by Miss Shoes from TPT.  It works well with my theme this year because I am doing black and white, and then splashes of color!

What did you find on this Fabulous Friday?  What do you think about me making this a weekly thing where we can all link up and share things we have found throughout the week?  Leave a comment and let me know what you think!! :)

~Miss McDonald :) 

1 comment:

  1. I love it when I find a deal that is exactly what I need!

    Heather
    room 4 imagination

    ReplyDelete