Saturday, August 3, 2013

Short and Sweet Saturday- A Linky Party!!!

Today is one of those Saturdays where I am wishing it was Fall...  I miss the feeling of waking up to cool mornings, snuggled in bed, with a week of school under my belt yet again, followed by a nice long run, coffee and breakfast, and some sort of Pumpkin recipe or candle hunting.  There is something about being in the swing of the school year that brings me such a simple form of joy.  I feel like people look at me like I am CRAZY when I tell them I can't wait for school to start...  But I really can't!  I love that I have the opportunity to try and help make the world a better place, one little person at a time.  It's so motivating!!

SO, in an attempt to help YOU get excited for the school year, I am starting my own Linky Party!  It will be every Saturday.  The goal will be to help keep you excited and motivated during the school year, and to remind us why we do what we do.  :)

This Link-Up will be called "Short and Sweet Saturday" and you can share anything you want!  A funny story from the week, a product you created and want to share, a creative idea you discovered or came up with, and so on.. The only rule is you may NOT link to a product on TPT or Teacher's Notebook that costs money!  The idea is for it to be "Short and Sweet".. and there's nothing sweet about forking over some cash-ola.. :)  I want us to have fun with it!

So, join me in my first ever linky party!  Today I am sharing my Two Stars and a Wish Writing Revision Post-It template.  2 Stars are things they "loved" about their partner's writing, and a "Wish" is something they "wish" was included.  My students loved the idea of anything being "printed" on post-its.  I hope your students will find them just as motivating!  I suggest that you have a parent volunteer or kiddos help you stick post-its onto papers so it can be quick and easy for you.    Here is the link to the Two Stars and a Wish document.  :)  This is a sneak peek at what they look like... :)


If you would like the blank word document with just the empty text boxes, leave a comment and I will get in touch with you! Enjoy!!


I can't wait to see where this goes, and who links up!!  Happy Saturday!!
~Miss McDonald :)


Link Up!! :)

 

 

2 comments:

  1. I love this idea! I'll be back on a future Saturday to link up! ~Deb
    Crafting Connections

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! I will link up next week too! I have added this to my linky party list. :)
    -Lisa
    Grade 4 Buzz

    ReplyDelete