Saturday, August 10, 2013

Short and Sweet Saturday

Today is day 2 of my attempt to begin something great!  Short and Sweet Saturday is upon us!! :)

 

 I am sharing with you a yummy Fall School Morning recipe I found online that I will be making every morning before school!  It is a "Clean Eating Pumpkin Spice" Recipe!  It's super simple to make, and tastes exactly like the Starbucks Pumpkin Latte.  Here is a link to the original recipe:


Here is the photo from her website.. which is exactly what it looks like... a real Latte!! 

Clean Eating Pumpkin Spice Latte
 (photo from: The Gracious Pantry)

I used:

2 cups pumpkin coffee (brewed with pumpkin spice if using a french press)
1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk or 1 cup Skim Milk
1 tbsp pure maple syrup
1/4 tsp vanilla extract


I hope you enjoy this as much as I have!!!  I can't wait to see who links up today... Have fun!

Happy Saturday!
~Miss McDonald





2 comments:

  1. I'll join you today! I imagine Linky Parties take time to gain momentum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drooling!!! It looks amazing!!! I love pumpkin spice :)

    -Caitlyn
    Fourth Grade Lemonade

    ReplyDelete