Sunday, December 15, 2013

Monday Made-It Early!

Hello!  Happy Sunday-before-Christmas-break!! I know this is early, but I found some down time and I just HAD to post the actual Made-Its!! 

I hope this finds you well.  I am anticipating this time of year is as crazy for you as it is for me.  On top of that, all I have is Christmas on my mind... which makes school a difficult place to maintain focus!  I am sharing with you the finished version from last week's Monday (almost) Made It (this is the link to that post)!

My MMI this week is hand-made thank you cards.  They're nothing crazy fancy or super artsy, but I think it means way more to receive a card someone put thought into making.  I am super excited about how they turned out this year.    I love each and every one of them! So without further adieu...








Thanks for stopping in!  I hope you enjoyed my quick early post! :)

I hope you have a wonderful week! 

~Miss McDonald

1 comment: