Saturday, June 28, 2014

California Bloggy Meet-Up

Calling all California bloggers!  Do you live in the San Francisco Bay Area?  Or within driving distance of the Bay Area?  Would you like to get together and share great conversation and ideas with other teacher bloggers?

A blog meet-up.. possibly hosted by...



Traveling-Teacher 

and.....

 Miss McDonald's Memoirs


The Traveling Teacher and I are considering getting a blog meet-up set up... but, finding Bay Area teachers would be the first task!  If you are interested, please comment below or email me at missmcdonaldsmemoirs@gmail.com.

I hope you have a fantastic Saturday!!! 

~Miss McDonald :) 


3 comments:

  1. I wished I lived closer (I'm in Southern CA)! Sometimes I am in the Bay Area (I have a few friends who live up there). Who knows maybe it will work out that I will be in the area when you two host your meetup!

    Chelsea
    Fifth Grade Wit and
    Whimsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Include me on your list! I'd love to meet up with some Bay Area bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I would love to join you all for the meet up. I live in Vallejo, and teach in Vacaville. Let me know all the details! :)

    - Jo Anne
    Teaching in Cardigans

    ReplyDelete