Thursday, July 10, 2014

2014-2015 Goal Setting


One thing I would like to get better at is setting reasonable goals for myself.. both personally and in my professional life.  I am realizing that I don't exactly handle stress well and my go-to way to handle it is to get super intense and try to hammer everything out at once...  Instead of creating lots of sub-goals to achieve along the way, I try to do it all at once... While still effective at getting jobs done, it's definitely not best for my overall health!

So.. in an attempt to turn over a new school year leaf, I am linking up with....Simones Math Resources 
 to set my goals for this year. :) Here they are!


All self explanatory, and while they may seem simple, I really think achieving them will leave me feeling successful and satisfied at the end of this school year..

On another note, I am trying to spread the word about my blog.. If you, or a bloggy friend you know, are hosting a series of Guest-Bloggers, please let me know!  I'd love to participate!  After guest-blogging for...

4 The Love of Teaching

I realized what a great way it is to network and meet other bloggers.. I am actually considering hosting one myself!  Let me know if you'd be interested!!  

Have a great day!
~Miss McDonald :) 

1 comment:

  1. You have some great goals! How great will it feel to be able to check something off the list---like finishing your ESL license?!?

    Anyway---best of luck---I know you can do it!

    Katie
    Mind Sparks

    ReplyDelete