Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Reflecting on Learning to Revolutionize.

My district buddies and me
on Day 1 of our MERIT journey.

Today marks the end of Day 3 of a Summer Intensive program I have the honor of participating in: MERIT.  In one phrase, MERIT is an intensive year you plunge into with a cohort of equally-eager-to-learn teachers surrounding you to lift you up and support you.   


While I'd like to say I'm feeling empowered with a million and one tools and ideas to take back to my classroom, quite honestly, at this point, I'm feeling overwhelmed and exhausted.  I am being pushed out my comfort zone and exposed to SO much new, it's hard to remember all we've been shown.  

Cheers to 7 more days that will undoubtedly bring more clarity, knowledge, and energy to keep me doing what my heart loves to do!  I hope you'll join me on this journey outside of what's comfortable! Stay tuned. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment